Huawei Ascend W1 announced at CES 2013
The Windows Phone 8-powered Huawei Ascend W1 announced at CES 2013 comes with following specs:
- 4-inch WVGA resolution screen
- 512MB of RAM
- 4GB of on board storage
- MicroSD card slot
- 5MP camera and LED flash
- Dual core 1.2GHz Qualcomm MSM 8230 CPU
- 1950mAh battery
The Ascend W1 will be hitting China and Russia this month, and will reach O2 in UK soon after.
Huawei has published below video promoting the features of the Ascend W1 handset:
- Qualcomm could join BlackBerry founders in bid for beleaguered phone maker
As if the rumor mill wasn't crowded enough, The Wall Street Journal reports that mobile chipmaker Qualcomm could be joining RIM founders Mike Lazaridis and Doug Fregin in a bid to buy BlackBerry. ...
- Cerberus, Qualcomm may join bid with BlackBerry co-founders
As the deadline approaches for Fairfax Financial to firm up its offer for BlackBerry, the two companies are jumping into the ring with co-founders Mike Lazaridis and Doug Fregin, The Wall Street Jo...
- Microsoft confirms Huawei Ascend W2’s European launch
On the Windows Blog Microsoft has announced that the Huawei Ascend W2 will be coming to Russia and Netherlands this month. The handset will be available in black, blue, yellow, and red, and h...
- Huawei Ascend W2 promo video shows off colour-morphing buttons, super-sensitive touch screen
Huawei has posted a promotional video for their new Windows Phone handset, the Ascend W2. The video demonstrates features such as the colourful handsets, colour-changing capacitive keys which keep ...
- Windows Phone Still Making Inroads In Europe, Now Accounts For 1 In 10 Smartphone Sales, Says Report
Windows Phone is continuing to make inroads into the European smartphone market, according to the latest smartphone sales data from Kantar Worldpanel ComTech, for the three months to September 2013...